Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tie The Knot Cartridge..

Before I went to bed tonight I decided I'd blog about my new cartridge I just got.... "Tie The Knot"... I had been in search for this cartridge at a good deal and I got it!! While my boys were getting ready for bed I went in to my scraproom and decided I'd give it a test drive... I couldn't wait to see what good things this cart had.. Here are a few pics I took... Yes, sorry for the bad lighting.... Tie the Knot makes me want to get married again just so that I can use this fully loaded cartridge... lol!!




You can create tags, monograms, invitations and many
more....

This is the quick sample I did. I used the invitation
mode for this one...

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

You make me want to take out my dusty cricut :)

Adriana said...

Super cute! We so need to plan a day to get crafty.

Veronica said...

Awesome! now you have to give us a presentation of your new cartrige!lol 8)

Anonymous said...

Oh you got it! Nice :)

Isela said...

Yes, Yuri I got it!! I also have a few more on their way.. my hubby is going to ask me " How many more do you have coming" you get one almost every week... lol!!!
@ Vero: I would love to give you a presentation... he he he.. =)

Isela said...

@Cynthia, thanks for stopping by cousin and yes you need to take out your cricut... What cartridges do you have???

Traci Marie Wolf said...

You are just the inspiration I need Isela, I'm so happy I found you. I love giving cards and until recently didn't start making my own, although I'm pretty amateur, the receivers are happy I took the time to make something. I know I have a lot to learn and I'll learn a lot from you.

Post a Comment