Friday, January 6, 2012

Valentine's day Project

I can't believe it is already a new year. I have been missing in some serious action around the Blog World. I have not posted in quite sometime but trust me I have kept up with reading all of your blog post on a daily basis. I love to hear what you have been up to and all the great inspiration you share with all of us. So again let me start off by wishing you all and yours a Very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I have posted a pic that was sent to me by my sister and I really wish I had the information to give credit to. But I just wanted to share that I will be trying out these felt heart shaped decorations. I hope they come out just as good as they look. I picked up a few felt sheets at my local Michael's store for 28 cents a sheet. I am not sure if this price was a steal but all I know is that I am happy that they had all the colors I was looking for.  Hope you keep posted for the end results of my heart felt decor. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment