Saturday, March 19, 2011

Memory game & Case....

Good morning and Happy Saturday to all of you! Hope your weekend is going just as you planned. This morning I was reading my blogger dashboard and clicked on one of the blogs I follow. I came across this post. How to make your own Memory game & Case. This is one of the cutest and greatest idea ever.

These are  the memory game pieces...

This is the handmade carrying case...

You want to make your own Memory Game & Case??
and see how you can create your own..

2 comments:

Mrs. Marine said...

Thanks for “Stalking Me!” I'm Stalking back! Following on GFC with Both of my blogs:
www.mrs-marine.com
http://novelbloggers.blogspot.com
Please follow my other blog if you haven’t already. Don’t forget to stop by next week and link up again on "Stalk Hop Friday"!

Isela said...

Thanks and Welcome to my Blogspot Mrs. Marine, Thanks for stalking back... Will be following you on novelbloggers aswell.

Post a Comment